Women have multiple ways of removing hair from the body and especially when it comes to getting rid of extra facial hair, nothing can beat the good old ‘threading’. Even if one is a big fan of waxing, she will end up loving this common and widely used method for her facial hair. At the same time, there remain some requirements which need to follow for post-threading skincare in order to avoid unwanted circumstances.
Face threading is nothing but a simple facial hair removal method which originated in ancient India and gradually widespread across the country with lots of popularity over time. Though it is widely accepted as the ultimate way to get a pair of eyebrows and forehead, it is actually designed to frame the entire face in a better way by removing extra hair from upper lips and side cheeks too.
In the process of face threading, a thin cotton thread has been doubled, twisted, and rolled over the areas of the face where it needs to be threaded. This plucks a bunch of hair out of the follicles at once, thereby eliminating all those peach fuzz and providing amazing definition to the eyebrows.
So, let ’s reveal and know the pros and cons of it.
First, we have to keep in mind on this thing how frequency such practice should be followed. The frequency of facial threading will depend on the type, texture, and density of hair on a specific area of your face. Typically, the full regrowth of hair takes around 5 to 6 weeks, which is quite satisfying in terms of saving time.
Here are given some pros and cons of face threading:
Pros Of Face Threading:
- The most gentle hair removal is possible with minimal pain.
- Gives precise results with neat and on-point eyebrows.
- Gives a peach fuzz-free face that is smooth, clean and bright.
- A very fast process that takes around 15 minutes only!
- The result lasts longer than usual with lesser growth.
- Suitable for all skin types and is really inexpensive.
Cons Of Face Threading:
- A sensitive may develop redness and rashes after threading.
- A few health risks for some skins.
So, check your look and do book your seat in the parlour.