Parenting is not an easy task. It is something challenging. It requires understanding a child’s need and to meet those needs time and it becomes more difficult, especially when parents are devoted to entertain the world or win medals for your country.
Yes! they are none other than some celebrities from various fields who become dads and prove that parenting can be done very well even after busy scheduled. So, when they get time to spend with their children, they try to make it a beautiful memory forever. “To be in your children’s memory tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today” – some celebrity dads really mean it and prove this by their deeds.
Here are given some precious moments which create a memory forever :
1. Dhoni dried Ziva’s hair after winning the match for CSK.
2. David Beckham took his daughter Harper for her first football session.
3. Ryan Reynolds told great things about his sons.
4. Alexis Ohanian performed dad duties.
5. David Beckham reminded his 15-year-old son who’s the real boss in tennis court.
6. Will Smith posted this picture as a social cause.
7. Chris Hemsworth took his daughter out for surfing.
8. The Rock posted this adorable video on International Women’s Day.
Girl power. To every woman out there ‘round the world – all ages and races – I proudly stand by your side to always honor, protect and respect. Especially, the loves of my life at home. Now if I can just get Jazzy to say the daddy is the most handsome, brilliant, sexiest man alive part, then we all gonna be cool. #MyAnchors #InternationalWomensDay
9. Neil Patrick Harris wished us Valentine’s Day like this.
10. The Rock announced the birth of his baby daughter with this caption.
Skin to skin. Our mana. Blessed and proud to bring another strong girl into this world. Tiana Gia Johnson came into this world like a force of nature and Mama @laurenhashianofficial labored and delivered like a true rockstar. I was raised and surrounded by strong, loving women all my life, but after participating in baby Tia’s delivery, it’s hard to express the new level of love, respect and admiration I have for @laurenhashianofficial and all mamas and women out there. Word to the wise gentlemen, it’s critical to be by your lady’s head when she’s delivering, being as supportive as you can.. holding hands, holding legs, whatever you can do. But, if you really want to understand the single most powerful and primal moment life will ever offer – watch your child being born. Its a life changer and the respect and admiration you have for a woman, will forever be boundless. And to my third and youngest daughter, Tiana Gia – like I did when your two older sisters Simone Alexandra and Jasmine Lia were born, you have my word, I’ll love, protect, guide and make ya laugh for the rest of my life. Your crazy dad has many responsibilities and wears many hats in this big ol’ world, but being your dad will always be the one I’m most proud to wear. Oh and one more thing.. you’re gonna love rollin’ in daddy’s pick up truck. #TianaGiaJohnson🌺 #3rdDaughter #BlessesAndGratefulMan #ImInTROUBLE
11. Ronaldo made sure Cris was ready for the game.
12. John Legend played ‘DJ Dada’ for his daughter Luna.
13. Jimmy Kimmel took his toddler’s advice for a monologue.
14. Karan Johar decided to dress up his kids for Christmas.
15. Shahid Kapoor decided to celebrate World Dance Day with daughter Misha.
16. Shah Rukh took Abram to Juhu beach so that he can make sand castles.