A number of things come along with periods, every month. The menstrual cramps, premenstrual symptoms, what to eat and what to avoid, what clothes to wear and what not, the inevitable tension of period stains and the list goes on. One of the most common and conscious-driven things on those days is that of stain. The stain on the underwear, on light-coloured clothes, that want of wearing a pretty white dress but not being able to due to the worry of stain.
Here are some of the stain – hacks to get rid of those annoying blemishes –
1. Wash using detergent and cold water in the washing machine – Spot the stain and treat it with detergent using cold wash in the machine.
2. Don’t delay – Try to wash the stain as soon as possible. The longer you wait the tougher it will set in making it harder to remove it.
3. Use Hydrogen Peroxide – This is an excellent stain remover. Pour it ion the stain and let it soak for 30 seconds. Wash it with cold water.
4. Rise and rub using cold water – Every time it is being mentioned to use ” cold water” as hot water helps stain set in.
5. For older and dried stains – A spot of vinegar or meat tenderizer can help you get rid of the dried stains. Both of these you can avail from the grocery store.
6. A bit of salt and water will do – Mix 1 part of salt with 1 part of water until thickened. Apply it on the stain and use an old toothbrush to scrub the stain. Wash with cold water.
So, use this fruitful tricks to get rid of the stains.