1. Damn. It.
2. I thought I already got my period this month.
3. I guess I should keep better track of this.
4. Should I start marking it on my calendar?
5. Do people really do that?
6. This explains why I was breaking out so bad this week.
7. And why I’m SO bloated.
8. These jeans won’t even button.
9. Maybe I should just wear leggings.
10. But then you can see my underwear line.
11. Can everyone see my panty line?
12. I hope no one can see my panty line.
13. Do I really have to go to work today?
14. Ugh, I still have to go to work.
15. If men got their periods, everyone would get a few days off every month.
16. Or we’d at least work from home.
17. Maybe I should try to work from home.
18. God damn it, men will never know what this feels like.
19. And women go through this every month so we can experience the joys of childbirth.
20. And then we’ll have more kids that turn into men who still can never understand what we go through.
21. My kids better are cute after all this.
22. OMG cramps.
23. My stomach is making sounds I’ve never heard before.
24. I wish my stomach was separate from my body.
25. THIS IS WHAT DEATH MUST FEEL LIKE.
26. WHERE IS MY MIDOL?
27. OMG cramps.
28. Maybe Tylenol will do…?
29. Nope, I need to go get some Midol.
30. OMG cramps.
31. Ahhh, you magic blue pill, what would I do without you?
32. I don’t want to buy a chocolate bar and turn into a stereotype but damn it I really want chocolate.
33. I’m going to buy the chocolate.
34. I do not regret this decision.
35. Crap, I don’t have any more tampons.
36. Maybe I can ask my co-worker for a tampon.
37. Do we know each other well enough for that?
38. Guess there’s only one way to find out.
39. Luckily for me, we know each other well enough to ask for tampons.
40. Can I walk to the bathroom without everyone wondering why I have my whole purse with me?
41. Nope, now everyone knows I have my period.
42. But there’s actually nothing to be ashamed of.